15.8.12

August 15th., 5:56 pm








































Finished the Diaries

Let me tell you that, though I knew pretty well how it ended, I started crying so much I had to put the book away for a couple of minutes just to get myself together again.
It hurted so much when I read about Nikki dying... It was pretty much as if I was told that someone from my own family had passed away. FUCK! Can you love someone you don't even know? Or is it just that you worship them so much that you find yourself "adoring" a person as if they were gods or something?
I don't know. I've got a crash on Nikki Sixx since I was probably 15 o 16 years old, but it was o.k. back then. But now? I'm almost 32, come on! This is bullshit, I can't be in love with my teen age idol, it's not sane...

***
Today I had this drugs chat with Lucas. He asked so much about the subject and though I didn't try any drugs but pot, I do know a lot of stuff about them and I felt really happy that he was so self-motivated on learning about the subject. I hope it'll help him to make the right decision when I'd not be there for him to choose.


You know? It's a great day indeed! It's a bank holiday in Madrid, so I've got the whole day off.. It's not hot at all and that keeps my head pretty clear to think and to do stuff with my kid.


And the best part is that I haven't take a single pill, nor to sleep yesterday night or to be chill today. THAT'S GREAT NEWS!! Let's see what happens tomorrow, when I'll get to my shitty jobs again... FUCK! I hate my life the way it is now! A friend said to me the other day: "Don't focus on the things you don't have. Just do it on the ones you do have". I'm really trying to listen to other's people advise, cause I feel so lost nowadays... Gotta focus!!! It is all inside my head...




RANDOM THOUGHTS I'VE POSTED TO FACEBOOK
† More talent, less ego
† "Fake" is totally not my scene
† Always dreaming of something new
† The whole world is a huge BLAH, BLAH, BLAHHHHHH
† "Keep calm and kill people in your mind"