14.8.12

August 14th., 2.37 pm




















Who the fuck cares?

I'm at the office right now and I'm supposed to do some kind of thrashy work that I'm not up to at this very moment. I've got plenty of time, since I need to be at 5 at the store, so a quick rush at the end and consider it done! 

I'm doing some Facebook instead.
I'm so fucking bored of Facebook: it's all the same fucking shit everyday but yet I feel pretty stuck to it cause I use it like some kind of "blog thing" where I collect all the cool stuff I find on the net and I got it all in one place so it's pretty handy for me. But it sucks anyway.

I hate it pretty much when people start talking about themselves, posting ego photos.. it's like "All about ME".
Fuck it! Who the fuck cares what you do or who you are? Or is it that you need some kind of crew of fans to tell you how good you're doing or how pretty you are o how hip you look? --FUCK IT--

Who the fuck cares anyway?
Just be yourself, man... Whatever that is!


Did I already told you that I hated people?

F U C K T H E M A L L


Agosto 14, 4:26 pm


A veces creo que estoy tan jodida, tan cabreada, que no soy capaz de cambiar el chip y aplicarme el cuento de "todo me chupa un huevo".

Creo que odio literalmente a todos los putos seres humanos de esta apestosa (literal!) ciudad.
La gente está jodida y como está jodida, se la toma contigo. ¡Cómo si a mí me importara! Yo paso de toda la puta peña e interactuo solo con la gente cuando es extríctamente necesario o me conviene a mí, porque aborrezco a todos y cada uno de esos insignificantes pedazos de mierda.

La única persona que realmente me importa es mi hijo Lucas. No sé qué demonios sería de mi sin él...